Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I had my break down this weekend. I'm sick of my body hurting, I'm sick of not feeling good. I want to be everything to everyone and yet I can't do anything for myself. The tears are rolling down my face as I type this cause I don't even know how to do that.
How do turn my life around? I've tried the resolutions and that didn't work cause I didn't feel good. I have the answer to my problems or at least a solution as slow as it seems. and I know it's only been 4 days of antibiotics (but I still don't feel good) I'm hopeful that I'll get there and yet scared. I think I've become grumpy and pessimistic to life. and I just don't know how to turn that around.

No comments:

Post a Comment