Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pretty Productive Day!



Please forgive the mumble jumble of pictures.... I just can't get them to line up nicely and I'm too tired to deal with it! :)
I was able to take the day off today!!! It was much needed after working all weekend. So I started the day off with, sleeping in!! It was amazing, while I kind of wanted to get up earlier to accomplish something, I went on sleeping! Then I was able to talk to Brian, which always makes my day! I ate a little lunch, and then watched the E true Hollywood story of Saved by the Bell, and I may have napped a little more! I then finally awoke from my lazy day and decided to pick up all the clothes in my room… IT NEEDED IT!! I wanted to move some of my furniture around but that'll have to wait for another day, when I can get someone else to help me move stuff around, cause it's also going to have to take some re organization… but I think ultimately it'll really be a lot nicer for me to accomplish more. Now I just need to find the time and person to get someone to help me out! Ha! I was reminded that tomorrow is a potluck at work, so I had to run to the grocery store to make this DELICIOUS Corn Dip,
I make mine a lot more spicy then my mom makes hers, so I added some festive jalapenos on the top so hopefully people get the hint that it's going to be spicy! I had already wrapped Brians gifts for him. (Which is really funny seeing as how most of the stuff I am sending him he actually bought and I'm just forwarding on to him, I went ahead and wrapped that stuff up too!) But I needed to add tags to them. I love the way it all turned out, I just hope it doesn't get messed up in transit! I also finished the Stocking I made, I had wanted to make a really nice one, but thought this one was cheaper and would be able to keep my occupied in decorating it while serving the purpose… it also won't offend me if he tosses it after the season. I cut everything out on my own and of course added ample glitter. I'm actually really pleased with the way it turned out! So now it's off to bed! Tomorrow night I hope to clean up my living room and put away some of that junk from this last semester! J

No comments:

Post a Comment