Monday, December 13, 2010

Private Matters

While writing my post for my blog, I have tried to use discretion on names, and events. I feel like my dirty laundry doesn't need to be hung everywhere to see, while I do enjoy being able to vent a little publicly... I don't though understand how people can put their emotions on their facebook status when they are completely inappropriate!!! There has been now 4 people on my facebook (2 of which I have already de-friended) That completely diss their spouse on facebook on their status! How disgusting is that? Now I understand people have marital issues and I don't doubt that being married is hard... but I fail to see how it would make one feel better to publicly embarrass each other, especially when your friends are friends with your spouse!
Tonight's occasion bothered me the most I think because I expected better out of this person, the previous two people I could easily have seen this talk but not the one I read tonight it read...
- Seriously thinking I should of never got married. Maybe people were right saying we were too young.
This 1. breaks my heart that she would be in pain but also it makes me ill to think that this should be public knowledge...
I have to say that this post isn't as demeaning as the other posts I've scene but I feel like If I truly had an issue with my other half then I need to take it up with him first... If I can't talk to him about it, I have my family, and friends. I don't mean to sound like I'm on a soap box but when did become ok to demean your spouse over the Internet?
- I understand that there are other issues in lives that make these things dirty, but I just don't want to read about this stuff on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment