Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year! :)

Alright, I'm back and smiling... ok I'm back! ha! I'm stressed to the gills, and of course when I'm stressed I tend to dwell on the negative. so this posting is focusing on a few of my favorite things.My moms Christmas tree! I love gold and red! I love being home around Christmas, I love the smells and the presents and the shopping I love Christmas trees!

This is my Christmas tree! :) It used to be in my parents basement every christmas, it's nice and small, kinda perfect for my apartment, it also brings a little bit of home to me.

This is my moms nativity, there is actually a light in the barn. I do love it.

Oh our fireplace! the most amazing place around Christmas, I love our stockings, there were made by my mom! I love how they are all unique and home made.I LOVE OUR STOCKINGS! the painted santas all along the bottom were painted by my Aunt and my mom, I still remember my mom and her painting them in our basement. I think they are extremely cute!

This is a new edition, its a lantern that normally just houses a candle, but my mom had the great idea of just filling it with a thing of potpourri then shut it again, it is REALLY COOL!!!
So those are just a few of my favorite things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment