Thursday, December 2, 2010

An indescribable Pain

I'm 23 years old, suppose to be working on a research paper, well wrapping it up. I have another 8 page research paper due next Tuesday, a Final on Thursday, and another take home final due next Tuesday. It's freezing in my apartment, but if I turn the heaters back on I'm hot. I'm tired, my apartment needs cleaned, there is a package I want to send to my boyfriend and yet I haven't yet. I haven't done Christmas shopping yet, and while my work has been great at letting me off to work on things, I still feel like I'm so behind I can't catch up… THROUGH all this…. The only thing on my mind is how much pain I'm in. It's not normal to have your side feel like someone is stabbing you with a knife and taking all down your right side. This pain isn't supposed to continue on and on again. No amount of stretching or fidgeting will heal it. And with all the stuff I have to do all I want to do or end up doing is crying because I'm in pain, and it hurts and I don't want to hurt anymore.

P.S. I'm tired and probably a little emotional, so this may seem like a pity party, please don't worry once I get some sleep I'm sure I'll feel better emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment