Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lazy Susan

I hate lazy susans!!!  I think they are a waste of space and they annoy me!!!!  When I moved into my apt and saw there was a lazy susan I thought "ok maybe I should give her a shot, try to appreciate it." No,  im done with it!!!  I hate it!!!  Since I have moved in I have discovered a. That it can only spin in one direction which is just dumb cause then I have to spin the whole way around when I could have just peeked open the cabinet and b. I was right to hate them all along!! 
Today I put away a skillet on the lazy susan and it fell, so I had to get on my hands and knees to grab it only to knock off another pan which I couldn't reach so I went to spin it to push it towards me ... ok well some how something got stuck and now I can't move my lazy susan!  I don't feel like dealing with it right now..  I just wanted to complain.


No comments:

Post a Comment