Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Long Day!

So I know this is my second posting for the day but I just gotta do it, it's become therapeutic to me. Today's progress… not much. I went to work and class. But then I got some more craft supplies that I was needing.. I'm not going to lie hobby lobby overwhelms me. Prices also overwhelm me so…. The most beautiful craft I was going to make… well I'll have to wait till I'm rich to make but that's ok. I made another magazine tree. This one was out of a reader's digest so its smaller… it's also a lot thinker which was cool! I got a creaser from Hobby Lobby, I don't know if it would have turned out as nicely if I hadn't gotten that tool! I'm glad I stumbled upon it!

Tomorrow I need to organize my crafts, and clean a little bit more. I vacuumed tonight in preparation for the new rug well and a special guest I have tomorrow… I can't wait!

Today has been long. Its been a few days since I've talked to B, and well I miss him. I'm hoping time and more understanding will make this feeling subside. I tried to remain busy but no matter what I do, He's on my mind. I know that this will make us stronger, but its still hard, different and something I just wasn't quite ready for. So I'll just say an extra prayer tonight and hope he's thinking about me too. J

3 comments:

  1. I hope you know at almost any given point you can go on-line at Hobby Lobby and print off a 40% off any item coupon. If you worked it right you could get every item you need for your project at 40% off. Of course it might take you forever to buy the supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was messing about on facebook and saw your blog, so I read it. I really enjoyed it actually! But, just saying, as one female who is also in a multi-continental relationship, to another, I'm not sure the missing ever goes away and I still think about him an inordinately large amount of the time, even when I do get to talk to him regularly. And it never gets easier, but he makes everything worth it. Good luck with everything and the rest of your semester!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Becca, It's great to see people reading my blog!! You're life sounds crazy exciting!!! Thanks for the encouragement too, or at least the honesty ;)! I guess when someones worth it then they are worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete