Sunday, February 28, 2010

"What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports is a-goin' on here?"

What a day! A long, long, crazy day! The number one team in the nation KU lost to unranked OK State (I'm not even going to laugh at that it could happen to anybody!!! I just hope we hold it together this week!!! GO STATE!!!) The number two team in the Nation University of Kentucky, lost to the number seventeen team Tennessee!

K-State though was able to pull out a win in the end again Missouri, who we had lost to earlier in the season! Oh, by the way K-State is ranked Number SIX!!!! At any rate I guess it was just a big day for college basketball, I can’t wait for Monday to see the new postings!!!! Hopefully KSU Shoots up!

Now even beyond that, sometimes when I’m at work I think to myself how crazy it is that I work for Kansas State University Athletics, and we are in the PRIME of our lives! Ha! So cool!

Alright that is all for today, I know it’s been a while since a post, but this is all the energy I got for now.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment