Thursday, February 4, 2010

Optimistic

Optimistic- disposed to take a favorable view of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.
Ok so we've talked before about life changing and things becoming different. I feel as though maybe I've become a little negative towards life. I have NO CLUE where my life is taking me, and I may complain about it at times. Ok, lately I complain about it a lot, hahaha. I've decided to be more optimistic. I know I have to relax and just let god take control, and that's hard for me. I know ultimately he is the one who decides. It's not up to me to please everyone when I can't even make myself pleased. So I'm going to sit back and just relax and try my hardest and dream big and just go for it all! I know no matter what I've got great friends, and family who will support me no matter what happens!
Ok so on to another topic....
Valentine’s Day is only 10 days away.... for those of you who don't know Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays!! Any occasion when I can wear pink and red, just makes me so happy! I've never had a boyfriend for Valentine’s Day and well lately it's looking like another year without a boyfriend but I'm really not to upset about it. I mean sure I’d like to date a certain someone right now but the more I think about Valentine’s day and well life I realize that ok so for 22 years I've been single on valentine’s day but eventually that won't be the case, and I won't need a holiday to feel extra loved, it should happen more than one day a year! :) With all this in mind it doesn't mean I still don't REALLY LOVE Valentine’s Day!!! I don't think I really relate it back to a day for couples as much as I think of it as a day for love! I LOVE Valentine’s Day! What a great day set aside to really tell someone you love them, like them or can stand the sight of them!!! hahahaha


Speaking of love, I finally get a weekend off this weekend! I'm going home!!! Play some wii with the parents; celebrate a late Christmas with my mom’s family! It's bound to be a great weekend!!!

So I guess that's just about where my head is at right now, even though it's everywhere!!! :)

PS Did I tell you that I kind of think that blogging might actually be helping with my writing skills? I've found it so much easier to organize my thoughts for papers lately. It's kind of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment