Thursday, February 11, 2010

False Alarm!

I had a rough night Wednesday night! I may have broke down, this decision making stuff may drive me nuts! So Thursday morning my mom sent me an e-mail that states-
Don''t forget to call tonight.


I hope the ad below makes you smile!

I bet you will have no problems deciding which bag you would want! :)

PD
the pic bellow was in the e-mail and it went on to say how if you spend X amount of dollars you get free overnight shipping!!! :)
 
 
So I teared up! My mom knew how stressed and upset i've been and decided to spoil me with a purse for Vanentines day?!?! I was so happy!
I quickly picked out a boxy lace purse
And a wallent i've been wanting I'd of course pay for!


Later when I called my Mom to discuss the issue of me paying for the wallet, She informed me that she was just showign me their promo, and that she just wanted to prove i could make a decision. (notice I still chose two things I can't pick just one!! :) )
Again the tear ducts swelled up, Don't tease a girl about her and her purse!!!  :(

1 comment:

  1. You're mom is the best! Love your choices!
    Hang in there, it's normal to freak out when you know your life is about to change and a big one at that. Take it one step, one day, one decision at a time. It'll be less overwhelming that way.

    ReplyDelete