Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brrrr

So we've already established in a previous post that I talk to myself, oh well! I've heard that it's completely normal until you start to answer yourself... where there en lies the problem. I've begun to laugh at myself... and not quietly. This isn't a laughter brought on by watching a funny TV show, or Movie, or funny read even. It's a laughter brought on by me talking to myself.
So as some people may know, I don't turn my heat on very high in my apartment. My mom won't even take off her coat when she comes in. I can live with it and just add layers when I am cold, the only problem is at night or in the morning when I have to get out of that amazing warm bed to go to the bathroom or shower. In the middle of the night I'll jump out of bed to run to the bathroom, then head right back to bed shivering the whole time and I realized when I do this I normally say "Brrrrr" out loud! This is a normal occurrence. In the morning when I'm getting ready I say "Brrr" about 1,000 times.
It wasn't till last week when I watched Bambi for the first time ever that I realized when I say "Brr" I sound like Bambi when he is first trying to learn how to say "Bird". On a side note my review of Bambi is that it's kind of a lame movie, if it wasn't for Thumper I would have turned it off sooner. It's classic Disney though so the music is nice, and Thumper as a little bunny is hilarious to me!
Here's the clip : (I don't own any rights to this, it was on YouTube and obviously it's a Disney Movie.)

The greatest apart about this is that now every time I say "Brrr" I go a head and finish out the scene by going  "Brrr, Brrr. Brrrd, Bird!" then I proceed to laugh out loud at how funny this is that i can make this sound!
I wasn't sure if I had a problem till this morning when I had woken up at 4am to go to the bathroom, and jumped back into bed, saying "brrr, Brrr, Brrrd, Bird HAhahahahaha!"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment