Friday, January 8, 2010

Ok so this is late but this was my Christmas




So this is my parents house during an earlier snow storm but just take a look at this one and think of it blowing and dark! and that was Christmas eve!!! but it was great!

This was my mom's Christmas tree, It was GORGEOUS Tree!!!

This has to be my favorite part of Christmas. It's my parents fireplace. I love our stockings!!! they make me smile everytime i look at them. They are all a little differnt. I LOVE my Stocking!!

This is my family, it was a later christmas picture but so fun!
My Brother Chris



My brother Joe, His Christmas was brought to him by Lonesome dove.








And lastly I know I tell everyone my family rocks but this is just proof! I got a Wii for Christmas and I'm just proving that we rock!









1 comment:

  1. It looks like a good Christmas. I love that your family is still able to get together for the holidays.
    (And I love the look of your blog.)

    ReplyDelete