Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm really trying to get better at this!

So I know I'm not the greatest at this but I'm trying, tonights post won't be anything special because my keyboard on my computer is DRIVING ME NUTS!!! It doesn't detect all the keys I hit there for most of the time what I am trying to type ends up missing a bunch of letters! That's just annoying!! But I started my last semester at K-State!!!! :) (Grades pending)
The main purpose of tonights blog is to state... Wait for it... Wait for it.... I Love My Mom!!!

My first day of classes kind of had me down, stress of life after college and even just trying to finish. All it took was a call to my mom at 10 to ask her to look at something and then I said something funny (I guess) and next thing I know I'm laughin so hard I'm crying and I can't understand my mom cause she's laughing so hard!! This isn't rare for my mother and I to get the giggles, we've almost had to pull over from laughing so hard. This is just one of the many reasons I love my mom, she fixed my day!
Disclaimer: I also adore my Dad, he made me the most independent girl I know!!! (aside from Regan, I still have so much to learn) Just tell me how many Dad's get their girls craftsman drills and tool for Chritmas'. He is amazing. I guess I'll step off my soapbox now!! Night!


PS this posting took over 40 min to type up. Thanks Toshiba keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment