Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stressed?!

I feel like my world is careening agian!!! I don't know how to get everything in ballance, the instant I feel like I have everythign togather I feel like a rug gets pulled out from underneith me. Yes, maybe I may be a little dramatic every now and again but that's the way I feel.
I have been sick yet again this week, so that adds to another stress, cause I miss work, and then when you miss work, I know that you lose accounatblity points, and while my boss says take care of yourself, I know it puts them in a bind and then I feel bad about that. But I can't help it, I don't feel good. I had a a book to read this week, and also a paper to write about, on top of the normal weekly assignements due for my online classes. So my week wound down, which for some reason, I feel worse at the end of the week, so I spent a lazy night at home, was going to work on some homework, and wouldn't you know as soon as I pulled out my homework, it sounds like there are drips and water comeing through the ceiling, and wouldn't you know there is water driping into my apartment!!! Go figure my landlord, didn't answer, is anyone surprised? I'm not! Irritated, but not surprised! I asked my neighbors if they had another number for him, knocked on the the guy who lives upstairs but not above me to see if for some odd reason he was feling any effects of water... Nothing, then I heard some movement upstairs, so I RAN (and I do mean RUN because they really keep quite, unless they want someone else to be quite.) and I knocked on their door, and this is how the conversation went... and keep in mind the door was never opened, it remained shut...We'll refer to him as rude man for our purposes.
Laura: (knocks at door)
Rude Man: Who's there?
Laura: My name is Laura I live downstairs...
Rude Man: Do you have water?
Laura: Yes?
Rude Man: We're fixing it...
Laura: (looks confused and shocked that I'm talking at a door and I was just dismissed mean while there is WATER COMING IN MY APT!!)
Laura: Ok, but where is it coming from? Is it actually going to get fixed?
Rude Man: Our Sink, we're fixing it. (said in a harsh tone)
Laura: exits seen to figure out what she needs to move since the water is coming in my apartment!

Now granted there wasn't a foot of water in my apartment, but enough water had seaped through their floor to my ceiling and it driped through... I guess to me this tells me you must have quite a bit of water in order for it to come all the way down! And while yes the water did quit driping down, I'm still frustrated that A, my landlord doesn't answer his phone, B. the rude man upstairs couldn't even open the door or APPOLIGIZE for the water coming into my apartment!
So I've come to the conclusion if I'm not moving up to the main level, I'm out of here, I can't take that kind of financial responsibilies to rely on other people to not let stuff like that happen to my apartment! I know that I would have to deal with taht at every apartment complex, but I NEVER had anything come from the upstairs when I lived in my studio apartment! this is the 2nd time water has come through the ceiling! otherwise it just comes in my windows!
So I spent over an hour trying to figure out what I was going to do to now only have a head ache, oh and still not done my homework cause I got distracted at looking at really expensive apartments and becomeing more frustrated with everything!!
Ok I'm done complaining! I feel better, thanks!
PS please note i do know I'm blessed and that i need to trust in god!

No comments:

Post a Comment